Friday, January 28, 2011

Young Thor PSP



Finished this game! ;)

Well the game is definitely for kids XD. Four stages in 4 different levels (1-1, 1-2, 1-3, 1-4 etc). Short! LOL

Along the way, you'll find upgrades that makes Young Thor stronger (double jump, 2x damage, health/magic regen etc).

There are also "accomplishments" like defeating a hundred spiders, reaching a certain level, acquiring a hundred red fruits etc etc. :D

I think the easy way to level up is to fight the CURSED SQUIRREL again and again... I was level 30 and reached level 60 fighting the cursed squirrel LOL

The last boss was annoying though >_< She moves hella fast... The first try, I was about to win but I failed lol... after some few tries, I finally won XD

I reached level 70 ;)

Ciao!

------------------------------------------------------------

SEARCH young thor easy level up young thor walkthrough guide

No comments: