Sunday, January 23, 2011

Utada the Best



Yes, I'm currently listening to Utada the Best :) I found a link and I thought I'd share ;)

Tracklist

01 Come Back To Me
02 Easy Breezy
03 Merry Christmas Mr.Lawrence-FYI
04 You Make Me Want To Be A Man
05 This One (Crying like a Child)
06 Exodus '04
07 Apple And Cinnamon
08 Automatic Part II
09 Devil Inside
10 Kremlin Dusk
11 Sanctuary (Opening)
12 Sanctuary (Ending)
13 Exodus '04 (JJ FLORES Double J Radio Mix)
14 Devil Inside (RJD2 Remix)
15 Come Back To Me (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg Radio Edit)
16 Dirty Desire (Mike Rizzo Radio Edit)

The tracklist in my opinion is lame (REMOVE ALL THE DAMN REMIXES LOL) and there's actually no new material unlike the Single Collection Volume 2... Where's "Simple and Clean?" LOL if there's Simple and Clean here, there's a chance Kingdom Hearts fans will buy one LOL

Well it's "Utada" so yeah we support her ;)

I did not upload the album, I just saw it somewhere and i thought I'll post.
Credits to the uploader

link:
UTADA THE BEST album download 320kbps

==================================================================

SEARCH Utada the Best album download 320kbps mediafire megaupload rapidshare filesonic hotfile

No comments: