Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Games!!!

My gamer side has suddenly awakened when I saw the new games uploaded LOL. Here are 3 that grabbed my interest.


Apache Overkill, is cute. First glance, it reminded me of Metal Slug.



Young Thor, not that cute but I think I will like and enjoy this game




Last but not the least, Zenonia... when I searched Google, I was like, "hoah, it's Cloud Strife" LOL


Currently, I haven't been playing any game... so it's time to get back with this 3 cool games :) I think I'll play Apache Overkill first ;)

Credits to Gee Gee Baby for sending me the stuffs.

PSPISO for all my PSPGames need ;)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEARCH Apache Overkill.iso CSO Rar 7z patched patch 5.00 m33-6 mediafire megaupload rapidshare hotfile
SEARCH Zenonia.iso CSO Rar 7z patched patch 5.00 m33-6 mediafire megaupload rapidshare hotfile
SEARCH Young Thor.iso CSO Rar 7z patched patch 5.00 m33-6 mediafire megaupload rapidshare hotfile

No comments: