Saturday, February 4, 2012

BoA - Valenti -Best & USA ver- (Ontama Carnival 2011) ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Woot! It's February, the love month LOL

To start the love month here on my blog, I thought I'd post Kana Nishino's love songs but the videos are not uploaded yet so yeah... I have Kana's sad ballads up but I don't want to start the love month with em.... *drum roll* I'll go for BoA =)

It seems BoA phased out the original Valenti and performs the "best&usa version" I honestly prefer the original version because of the lead guitar and the dance moves are cool too...

PS: BoA's whiteness glows :D
and expect a lot of updates here on my blog :D
I'll be uploading my entire subbed PVs/perfs, my top artists below:

Utada Hikaru
BoA
Kana Nishino
Yuna Ito




~~If love can't be found between us, then,
there can't be any anywhere in the world~~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Kiwi Musume / Meg-chan for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file



SEARCH:

BoA Valenti mp3
BoA Valenti music video
BoA Valenti live
BoA Valenti ontama carnival 2011
BoA Valenti download
BoA Valenti translation
BoA Valenti subtitle
BoA Valenti lyrics

No comments: