Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kana Nishino - Aitakute Aitakute [PV] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Aitakute Aitakute was voted #2 on Recochoku's poll for "Heartbreaking song that made them cry the most"

This time, I can relate to the song.

The PV shows Kana in her bed singing. The picture frames and the lighting of the room adds sadness to the song...
When I saw the scissors, I was like "what is she gonna do?" LOL Find out!



~My love won’t reach you, my heart and feelings...
I can wish to see you again but it won’t happen...
The more I think of you the more it hurts~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Makikawaii / quartet4 for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file




SEARCH:
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute mp3
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute music video
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute PV
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute live
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute kanayan tour
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute download
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute translation
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute english subtitle
Kana Nishino Aitakute Aitakute lyrics

No comments: