Saturday, February 4, 2012

Kana Nishino - If (live) ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

I didn't know I have this uploaded already ._.

Kana Nishino's IF performance... IF to me is a very special song, it's my very first Kana Nishino song =) and from IF my fandom grew yeah!

I really like this song, the first time I heard it from Naruto Shippuden Lost Tower, I got hooked because I can relate (drama on?)

I didn't know I'd like this girl I've been friends (not that close friend)when I saw her one time when I was about to go buy my afternoon bread XD Like it sparked bigtime! And, I believe it was decided by fate LOL

Enough of my cheesiness... Enjoy Kana's performance =)



~We fit so well together like if it was decided by chance right from the start~

Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Makikawaii for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file




SEARCH:

Kana Nishino If mp3
Kana Nishino If music video
Kana Nishino If live
Kana Nishino If kanayan tour
Kana Nishino If download
Kana Nishino If translation
Kana Nishino If subtitle
Kana Nishino If lyrics

No comments: