Saturday, February 25, 2012

Utada Hikaru - Automatic (Utada United 2006) ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Automatic is Utada Hikaru's debut song in Japan (as Utada Hikaru).

LOL I'm really lost for words now... I want to relate the song to my personal experience but the words just won't come out.

Kon-san on lead guitar FTW!

Anyway, enjoy! =)

PS:
Remember the so called "no-budget" PV? (Now I remember I haven't seen it for years) Will watch it later.



~The moments when I’m lost for words are the happiest

Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Kiwi Musume / Meg-chan for the translation
Nakiatala / PabloRiv for the raw file




SEARCH:
Utada Hikaru Automatic mp3
Utada Hikaru Automatic music video
Utada Hikaru Automatic PV
Utada Hikaru Automatic live
Utada Hikaru Automatic utada united tour
Utada Hikaru Automatic download
Utada Hikaru Automatic translation
Utada Hikaru Automatic english subtitle
Utada Hikaru Automatic lyrics

No comments: