Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kana Nishino - Distance [PV] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Distance is Kana Nishino's 13th single.

The song is upbeat but contains heart wrenching lyrics... It is about someone who chases after a love that is quite impossible to get hold on to.

I can truly relate to this song. When I like a girl and I prove to her that I deserve her, chase and chase, fighting for it but still..... unfortunately, I end up losing... Of course, I can't chase her forever so yeah, dead. Move on! (DRAMA ON!) xD

The PV is very colorful. Kana is singing and a lot of colorful swirls and effects are present.

Enjoy the video!

PS:
I have a lot of Kana Nishino PVs to subtitle but I can't because my netbook is weak deym! Sometimes, the video is out of sync with the audio so I don't upload em... -_-



~Forever, addicted to you. I can't see anyone but you!~

Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
icepath for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file




SEARCH:
Kana Nishino Distance mp3
Kana Nishino Distance music video
Kana Nishino Distance PV
Kana Nishino Distance live
Kana Nishino Distance kanayan tour
Kana Nishino Distance download
Kana Nishino Distance translation
Kana Nishino Distance english subtitle
Kana Nishino Distance lyrics

No comments: