Thursday, February 16, 2012

Utada Hikaru - Goodbye Happiness (NHK) ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Finally understood the meaning behind this song... Before, Goodbye Happiness, is not really a sad song to me... It made me felt good specially during it's first release. It's such an upbeat song that I thought there's no sadness here. When I subbed this, I'm into this "goodbye happiness" situation where I need to move on, from there, I learned the meaning of the song...

"Goodbye loneliness" means you've found something that makes you happy (in this case a relationship) but then "goodbye happiness" because it did not work well and of course, it comes to an end...

Performance-wise, Hikaru is flawless! I see sadness in her eyes ,_, The stage amazes me too, specially during the bridge :)

I hope you enjoy the video =)



~Do you still remember, to this day,
the way we felt around the time we met?~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
RJ @ Ublog / Nautiljon.com for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file




SEARCH:
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness mp3
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness music video
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness PV
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness live
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness NHK Live
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness download
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness translation
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness english subtitle
Utada Hikaru Goodbye Happiness lyrics

No comments: