Monday, January 23, 2012

Kana Nishino - Dear... [PV] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Dear... is Kana Nishino's 9th single. I wish this was on her Kanayan Tour setlist =(

I was at the mall, all alone, sipping my favorite Fruitas mango shake and eating a slice of Hawaiian pizza. I was listening to Kana Nishino's song on shuffle while texting random peeps on my phonebook.

Then Dear... started to play. Since I'm all alone, I was focused on feeling the song and my favorite lines of the song (translation):
If you were to say "I'm coming to see you now", how happy would I be? Whenever your name lights up from my cell, you always let me know that I am never alone~

Unexpectedly, the girl I like texted me with the message that says we can meet at the mall... My heart was about to explode with happiness! I don't know if it's coincidence or destiny (Utada Hikaru's B&C reference LOL)

Finally, after some few minutes, we were together =) YEAH! I waited for that very moment, to see her smiles, the glow in her eyes, her signature scent and to hear her stories... We went to the groceries together and bought stuffs.

It was an awesome day =) YEAH!

Anyways, enjoy the song/pv as much as I do. It's awesome when a song works it's own little magic =)





~If you were to say "I'm coming to see you now", how happy would I be?~
~Whenever your name lights up from my cell,
you always let me know that I am never alone~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Kiwi Musume / Meg-chan for the translation
Nakiatala / PabloRiv for the raw file




SEARCH:

Kana Nishino Dear mp3
Kana Nishino Dear music video
Kana Nishino Dear live
Kana Nishino Dear kanayan tour
Kana Nishino Dear download
Kana Nishino Dear translation
Kana Nishino Dear subtitle
Kana Nishino Dear lyrics

No comments: