Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kana Nishino - Kimitte (PV) ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Kimitte captured me the moment I first heard the song.

The PV shows Kana and her friends hanging out. I was like "I thought Kimitte was a song for lovers" LOL so yeah, it changed my perspective, I'll just have it as a song for friends :)

Enjoy the music video!



~My life changed after I met you...
I will stay with you no matter what happens...
I am here for you...~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Makikawaii for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file




SEARCH:
Kana Nishino Kimitte mp3
Kana Nishino Kimitte music video
Kana Nishino Kimitte PV
Kana Nishino Kimitte live
Kana Nishino Kimitte kanayan tour
Kana Nishino Kimitte download
Kana Nishino Kimitte translation
Kana Nishino Kimitte english subtitle
Kana Nishino Kimitte lyrics

No comments: