Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Utada Hikaru Wild Life Concert Subtitled

Wew, yesterday was my day off so I took the time to subtitle Utada Hikaru's Wild Life Concert ;) Yes, all I did was subtitle the whole day LOL

So far, I finished 16 performances from the tour :)
One of my new favorite is Beautiful World




The videos came with Wild Life Tour performance then followed by another performance (same song) or the music video :)

To watch it more, click below:

Utada Hikaru Wild Life Concert Subtitled

NEW CHANNEL MADE BY BHIVE:

http://www.youtube.com/kumapower09

CREDITS

Translations : Kiwi Musume / Meg-chan / RJ
Raw Provider : Sylfi
Subtitles : Raul-kun

Cheers~ Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this!
Is there any way you can repost the links?
Thanks! Appreciate it!