Thursday, December 23, 2010

Support of the Year



December 19, 2010 at AIM Conference, Makati City, Philippines... I was one of the nominees for "Support of the Year Award" (Employee of the Year : Support Category) There was a projector and my picture was one in the swimming pool. The MC was funny and every nominee was being insulted in a funny way XD. Since my pic was in the swimming pool, they said I'm a victim of the super typhoon LOL

Then, the winner was shown.... to my surprise, it was ME... My heart was beating fast as I go to the stage to get the plaque and envelope. A speech was needed and me being nervous I was not able to say all I want to say LOL.

As I remember, this was my speech:

"I would like to thank QA Department for this award. My bosses (insert names here) and of course the whole department. Thank you so much for your support and for believing in me. Thank you..."

LOL pathetic me!

If I'm given the chance I'll say something like this:

"First of all, I would like to thank QA Department specially our bosses (insert names here) and the whole department for your support. Honestly, I must admit that I sometimes complain about my tasks but I always look on the brighter side. I am thankful for the challenges given to me and I think those challenges helped me become more independent which helped for my growth... Thank you so much for your support, I truly appreciate it. And before I leave, let me share this quote I got from a forwarded text message: -DOING YOUR BEST IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BEING THE BEST-. Thank you very much everyone! Let's all have a good night!"

hahaha XD

Indeed, December is the best month of the year ne? :)

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: