Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kana Nishino - Esperanza [Live Kanayan Tour 2011] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Esperanza is Kana Nishino's 15th single and is the 2nd track on Thank You, Love album. Esperanza is the Spanish word for "Hope". I find the song reminiscing BoA's Valenti (the theme and the torches/fire) as well as Utada Hikaru's Can You Keep A Secret (the guitar solo)

Talking about the song meaning, I think this song is a follow up to "Distance" lyrics-wise. The song tells a story of woman whose in love with a man in a relationship. The woman badly wants the man and hopes that she is the girl for that man.

Reality check, again, I've been there (male version) I had this girl that I like but she likes someone else. Oh well, that was a past XD Enough of my drama...

Enjoy the video!



~How much longer do I have to cry? You’re the only one whose love I want~

Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Kiwi Musume for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file




SEARCH:

Kana Nishino Esperanza mp3
Kana Nishino Esperanza music video
Kana Nishino Esperanza live
Kana Nishino Esperanza kanayan tour
Kana Nishino Esperanza download
Kana Nishino Esperanza translation
Kana Nishino Esperanza subtitle
Kana Nishino Esperanza lyrics

No comments: