Friday, May 11, 2012

Yuna Ito - Trust You ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Trust You is Yuna Ito's 13th single and was also used as an ending song for the anime Gundam 00.

With all honesty, I haven't been a fan of this song until this post! I now embrace the song wholeheartedly.
I should say Yuna is very pretty here =) specially towards the end with the planets on background.

Check out the video and enjoy!



 

~I'm waiting for your love... I love you, I trust you!~ 

Credits:  
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading  
Meg-chan for the translation  
Kiyoko for the raw file 
 


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=212481772204918

 
SEARCH:
Yuna Ito Trust You mp3
Yuna Ito Trust You music video
Yuna Ito Trust You PV
Yuna Ito Trust You live
Yuna Ito Trust You Gundam 00
Yuna Ito Trust You download
Yuna Ito Trust You translation
Yuna Ito Trust You english subtitle
Yuna Ito Trust You lyrics

No comments: