Friday, May 11, 2012

Koda Kumi - Real Emotion ~Final Fantasy X2~ ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Real Emotion is the opening song of Final Fantasy X-2 and was sung by Koda Kumi.

This song takes me back to the PS2 era. Now that I remember, I haven't finished X2 yet :(
Way back then we click "New Game" just to see the intro video, reset and then repeat the process :P

One reason why I really like Real Emotion is because of the lead guitar ;) I wish Koda Kumi would perform this song with a band.

Show your love for Songstress Yuna!



 

~When you close your eyes I'm there...!~ 

Credits:  
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading  
Mognet for the translation  
FF Spirit for the raw file 
 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=212749528844809

SEARCH:

Koda Kumi Real Emotion mp3
Koda Kumi Real Emotion music video
Koda Kumi Real Emotion PV
Koda Kumi Real Emotion live
Koda Kumi Real Emotion Final Fantasy X-2 X2
Koda Kumi Real Emotion download
Koda Kumi Real Emotion translation
Koda Kumi Real Emotion english subtitle
Koda Kumi Real Emotion lyrics

No comments: