Friday, May 11, 2012

Anna inspi' NANA - Rose ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Rose is Anna Tsuchiya's 3rd single and was used as the opening song for the anime NANA.

The song is about someone who badly wants the love back... wants to stop hurting...

During the NANA days, way back 2007, I listened to this song a lot. One of my "wake me up" songs when I work during the night shift.


Check out the video and enjoy!



 

~Stop this love of mine that's tearing me up!~ 

Credits:  
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading  
Meg-chan for the translation  
Lisa-chan for the raw file 
 
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=212631335523295
 
SEARCH:
Anna Tsuchiya mp3
Anna Tsuchiya music video
Anna Tsuchiya PV
Anna Tsuchiya live
Anna Tsuchiya NANA
Anna Tsuchiya download
Anna Tsuchiya translation
Anna Tsuchiya english subtitle
Anna Tsuchiya lyrics

No comments: