Wednesday, May 2, 2012

BoA - Outgrow ~Ready Butterfly~ [Made in Twenty Tour] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Outgrow ~Ready Butterfly~ is the 4th track on BoA's Outgrow album.

I admit I didn't like this song before, I was like "What's with BoA's voice?" LOL

After watching Made in Twenty tour for the second time, the song got me. I enjoyed every part of the performance specially when BoA did the flying move XD Now, there are times when I crave for the song and listen to it on repeat :)

Enjoy!


 

~I’ll fly to your sky. I am ready~ 

Credits:  
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading  
Kiwi Musume / Meg-chan for the translation  
Lady Rinoa for the raw file 
 
SEARCH:
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly mp3
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly music video
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly PV
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly live
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly made in twenty tour
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly download
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly translation
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly english subtitle
BoA Outgrow Ready Butterfly lyrics

No comments: