Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Utada Hikaru - Sakura Drops [Utaban] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Sakura Drops is Utada Hikaru's 11th single. The song has one of the most beautiful music video ever!

I remember the first time I heard this song, I was like brought into another dimension. Instrumental for the song is very unique, to me it is magical.

Hikaru is very young here and the stage reminds me of Pain's place. (from Naruto)

Enjoy!



 

~I hope that this was the last heartbreak...~ 

Credits:  
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading  
Kiwi Musume / Meg-chan for the translation  
Nakiatala / PabloRiv for the raw file 
 
SEARCH:
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops mp3
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops music video
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops PV
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops live
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops Utaban
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops download
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops translation
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops english subtitle
Utada Hikaru Sakura Drops lyrics

No comments: