Sunday, November 21, 2010

Utada Hikaru Single Collection Volume 2 Disc 1 Disc 2 Mediafire

Utada Hikaru Single Collection Volume 2 Disc 2 320kbps Mediafire

Edit: shoot since it's so slow, I won't be uploading the first disc (you have it i'm sure!)

What can I say for the new tracks?

01 Arashi no Megami (Storm Goddess)
A piano ballad which kinda reminds me of "Dareka no negai ga kanau koro" with a touch of "Deep River"

02 Show Me Love (Not A Dream)
First listen, it reminded me of Evanescense (i think my spelling is wrong) songs with "Passion/Sanctuary" drums <3

03 Goodbye Happiness
Woot woot! Danceable!!!!!! (i don't dance LOL)

04 Hymne a l'amour
WITH ALL HONESTY, this is the track that I did not enjoy most... :( I love to listen to this when I'm eating (feels like i'm on a super expensive resto!)

05 Can't Wait 'Til Christmas
This reminds me of Passion ~slow version~ (the one from Kingdom Hearts 2 ending to be exact). Perfect fit for the updcoming Christmas :)

Tracklist:

01 Arashi no Megami (Storm Goddess)
02 Show Me Love (Not A Dream)
03 Goodbye Happiness
04 Hymne a l'amour
05 Can't Wait 'Til Christmas

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?ai67c81s1s99j7e


Credits : Utadanet
Disclaimer : The upload is for backup purposes only. I'm a big fan of Utada Hikaru and I support her to best I can. Buy the original material :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEARCH Utada Hikaru Single Collection Volume 2 utada the best album utada in the flesh tour.avi utada in the flesh tour full video mediafire megaupload rapidshare 4shared

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pota bossing i listened to the preview of Arashi no Megami!! omg omg omg! can't wait for tomorrow xD mayang gabi ko pakinggan ung preview CWTX/C :D Arashi no Megami ish madapakin osam! @_@