Monday, November 15, 2010

Utada Hikaru Single Collection Volume 2

There was a time where I had this "something's-not-right feeling". Then when I got to the office and checked my email, my friend Bhive said that Utada Hikaru will be on indefinite hiatus... @_@

Utada Hikaru, the reason why I'm into Japanese music... the reason why I'm inspired... the reason I'm motivated will be on hiatus starting next year...

At first I could't believe it... but then I've come to accept that it's for Utada Hikaru's benefits... I believe she'll come back one day with a lot of more incredible songs... Utada Hikaru keeps me amazed!

Btw, the post is about the Utada Hikaru Single Collection Volume 2, abbreviated as UH SCV2 so enough with my drama LOL

Tracklist:

CD1 Tracklist
1. Prisoner Of Love
2. Stay Gold
3. HEART STATION
4. Kiss & Cry
5. Beautiful World
6. Flavor Of Life -Ballad Version-
7. Boku wa Kuma (I'm a Bear)
8. This Is Love
9. Keep Tryin'
10. Passion
11. Be My Last
12. Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro (When Someone's Wish Comes True)
13. Beautiful World -PLANiTb Acoustica Mix-

CD2 Tracklist
1. Arashi no Megami (Storm Goddess)
2. Show Me Love (Not A Dream)
3. Goodbye Happiness
4. Hymne à l'amour ~Ai no Anthem~ (Édith Piaf cover)
5. Can't Wait 'Til Christmas

When I first heard the news, I thought "Eternally" will be included here as well since it was released as a digital single... Urgh!

Practically speaking, disc 2 contains few materials LOL they should've added the remixes there for more tracks like Flavor of Life/Eternally!!!! HAHAHA

No comments: