Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November Rain....

Do you need some time on your own?
Do you need some time all alone?
Everybody needs some time on their own...
Don't you know you need some time all alone...


It's actually not about the Guns and Roses song November Rain... it's literally a rainy November here in the Philippines....

*Currently listening to the song November Rain by Guns and Roses*

I noticed that the first day of November was already rainy. Moving forward, the days were either dark clouded or it's damn raining like there's tomorrow. -_- One time I was drenched soak with no spare clothes to use and barefoot in the office >_<

Yesterday was weird... At 1:30PM it was cloudy and the atmosphere changed drastically. It rained pretty hard and it's dark that vehicles need to use their headlights... My friend said it's the end of the world lol XD

I hate rain, I'm not a fan of rain -_- It brings flood and diseases... I hope the raining would stop soon...

No comments: