Sunday, December 11, 2011

Raul-kun's Wish List 2011

Since Christmas is the time for wishing, I'll post my Wish List :)


1. Dumbbells - Since I don't have time to go to the gym, I want dumbbells so I can workout at home

2. Mountain Bike - Yeahh! I want to ride a bike during rest days ;)

3. Guitar - I don't know how to play any musical instrument so hopefully I could learn how to play a guitar. Inspiration: Kon Tsuyoshi (Utada Hikaru's guitarist) and Jun Yamazaki (BoA's guitarist)

4. White Board x Cork Board - I want this so bad LOL. So I can write stuffs to remind me as well as pin bills / papers :)

5. Underwear and Socks - I have like a dozen but I want more LOL

BELOW ARE KINDA NOT AFFORDABLE / POSSIBLE FOR ME AT THE MOMENT

6. PS Vita - RAWRR! I wanna play Final Fantasy X ^_^

7. Samsung Touchscreen Phone - I've been wanting to buy one but I have other priorities *sniff*

8. Laptop - My netbook is killing me with it's slow encoding :( I wish for a faster one :)


Just sharing ;)

No comments: