Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ayala Triangle Dancing Lights 2011



Last Tuesday was a special day! I went to Ayala Triangle with a special someone? *blush*

As usual, Ayala Triangle was crowded because of the Dancing Lights. Diverse crowd ranging from lovers, family, friends, and office buddies filled the park. The design this year is different from last year but still the same concept: the lights synched with music. The Dancing Lights will be open till December 30, 2011 from 6PM onward (not sure if til 10 or 11PM)

It's been so long since I last felt this happiness, the kilig, and the smiles ;)

If you're planning on a date or a place to take your family to, I suggest checking out Ayala Triangle :D

I'm inspired and I've been listening to a lot of ballads while thinking about this girl :)

Utada Hikaru - Be My Last / Eternally / Cant Wait Till Christmas / Flavor of Life
BoA - Meri Kuri / Love Letter
Kana Nishino - Kimitte / If / I'll Be There / By Your Side
Bamboo - 214
Yuna Ito - Truth / Endless Story / Precious / I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Gloc 9 - Hinahanap ng Puso

No comments: