Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kana Nishino x BoA x Mai Kuraki (Live FNS Music Festival)

I never thought about Kana Nishino and BoA performing together (I'm sorry but I'm not yet a Mai Kuraki fan) so I was very happy to know that they did.

The performance started with Kana Nishino's Kimitte then followed by Mai Kuraki's Strong Heart and lastly, BoA's Meri Kuri. The other two artists back up the one singing. It was such an a great version because of the blending...

My Wish: BoA feat Kana Nishino
I dream of Utada Hikaru feat Kana Nishino too!

Enjoy the video!




credits: LegendOfBoA5 for the video



PS: I had my eyes on Mai Kuraki, she's so pretty.


SEARCH:

fns kayousai 2011
kana nishino kimitte fns kayousai 2011
boa meri kuri fns kayousai 2011
mai kuraki strong heart fns kayousai 2011

No comments: