Sunday, March 7, 2010

Raul-kun's Death?

Urgh, last Monday, I was on a day off... after eating lunch, I felt my stomach's gone wild. I started vomiting everything I ate... I was sweating alot, my eyes crying and my stomach in pain... my mind was blank... I feel very very weak that time... I was catching my breath... and my vision is going blank...

...................

Vomit... vomit... vomit...

-_-

afterwards, I don't have anything to vomit but I still feel that I do want to vomit... >_<

yellowish fluids were flowing... and I thought WTH? what's happening to me?... is this the end for Raul-kun?

I managed to go back to bed after washing my face... and there I remember dreaming about my funeral... premonition?

I woke up gasping for air and realized I'm still alive... Thank God!!! I was weak, I can't even open the bottle of medicine...

I slept again and woke up the next day... Absent at work... Lost appetite and it's damn hot... I spent the day on bed... when I feel that I can't sleep anymore, I go online...

The next day, I visited a doctor... I was interviewed and diagnosed with acute gastroentiritis... and I was given an injection and 20 tablets of medicines... Gatorade really saved me this time...

I still feel that I'm not fully well... My mind is like floating sometimes and my stamina goes down fast...

Thanks to Utada Hikaru helping me recover by listening to her music ^_^ Hikki, you're my angel ^o^

1 comment:

BoaHikkiLover said...

Aw. It's a good thing that you're better now. So gastroenteritis is the inflammation of the stomach and the small intestine. Mine is different, my sickness involves the inflammation of the large intestine. But i'm not sick now, that was in the past. Maybe you've eaten some contaminated food or drank contaminated water or liquid. It's one of the causes. Try to recall what you've eaten that time. Get well!