Wednesday, March 10, 2010

BoA the Live Xmas 2009 Subbed by Raul-kun

Yow!

What's up? Still in love with BOA's Xmas Live? if you ask me, I'm still in the hype for it.... I watch/listen to it everyday ;)

My favorites from the show are :

Eien
Kimi no Tonari de
Winter Love
Meri Kuri

and I did sub em ;)

Kimi no Tonari de


This song is making it's way to my #1 favorite BoA ballad...

MEGAUPLOAD

Eien

"why did you say bye bye?"
a song I can relate to urgh...

MEGAUPLOAD

Winter Love

a really touching ballad... you can feel the sadness in this song...

MEGAUPLOAD
Meri Kuri

this is given... BoA's Christmas Ballad <3....

MEGAUPLOAD
I'm gonna work for the following perf :

Long Time No See
Style
Mamoritai
The End
Mega Step
Konoyo no Shirushi
First Snow

want one to be the first? I really can't think what to sub next XD

CREDITS :

Translation : Kiwi Musume / Crescent / BoAjjang
Raw Provider : Some!@BoAjjang
Subtitles : Raul@BoAjjang

ENJOY!!!!!!!

No comments: