Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thinking of you wherever you are...


















Parting…. Goodbye… Farewell…

Simple words… I doubt no one can misspell it right?

In contrast with its simplicity, it’s quite difficult to overcome parting or farewell…

Being an introvert, I don’t talk much…. Always keeping my stuffs to myself… and some of the closest friends to me…

But… I’ve realized, someone saying goodbye to me suddenly put me into solitude… and it’s even much harder if the person wasn’t even able to part goodbye.

Mary Grace,

A baby sent from the heavens… Our neighbor was selected to be her nanny because her parents were so busy…

When I first saw her, she’s an ordinary baby… a baby that’s annoying, crybaby! She’s the one that wakes me up with her cries.... When she’s in our house, she’s like communicating to me… asking me to give her some bread LOL… crawls to me and charmingly act that she wants me to cuddle her.

I developed my love for her… the love of a father… It’s been a year or 2 that we’ve been together…. Her first words “Papa” and “Mama”… I still remember her calling me Papa….I’ve been her guardian for those years… I’ve guided her into activities such as walking, eating, playing… and many more…

December 31, 2003, the happy times ended… her mother came and said they’re moving… I even sent them to the terminal… Kissed Mary Grace goodbye… I still remember… I still remember my words “You’re going to come back right?” and she was smiling and nodded her head….

Days, weeks and months passed…

Friday, January 07, 2005

She came back! I noted that day… that day I was down because of a girl LOL.
She has grown up. She already has complete teeth, short hair, pretty dress… She can even speak now. How cute!!! That day, my loneliness was washed away… I’ve treated her marshmallows which is her favorite. Yay!!! I even dreamed of being with her during high school graduation. Back to the routine, we eat together, play together and I’ve taught her how to read… I remember taking her to our school for a walk xD. I was so happy….

Sunday, January 16, 2005

My hair was long and I was advised by the teacher to have a haircut. She went to our house, asking me to play with her… I explained that I need to have a haircut and instructed her to play with other kids…

I wasn’t able to get back to her because I also have some stuff to do with friends.

Monday, January 17, 2005

After school, I went to her place for us to have lunch… her nanny said her mother came and again said they’re moving…….

Ouch!!!!!!!!!

I should’ve played with her for the last time T__T… Darn it, we don't even have a photo of us together <_<

It's been like 4 years now... Maybe she doesn't know me anymore.....
Who knows, I might see her in the train or in the bus....

Mary Grace, the baby I love so much… a baby who taught me how to love babies… Sweet and cute… I wish to see you again………

~Baby come back to me~

~Thinking of you wherever you are~

No comments: