Tuesday, April 28, 2009

IV Wisdom 05 Swimming!

April 26, 2009 IV-Wisdom Batch 05 Swimming Successful!

It's been like 4 years since we were together... As highschool ended, we parted our ways to college... And now, after 4 years of college life, many graduated. Some took 2 years course and some for a bachelor's degree... I'm one of the few who is left behind LOL..

I enjoy bein' with you friends. It's fun, the feeling of bein' together again is priceless. I wish to have another nightswimming session with ya! ;)

Eventhough I can't swim, I still enjoyed that night. Hahaha, lots of good foods, lots of memories to remember and to share. ;)

Congratulations again graduates and I wish you goodluck in your careers :)

Thank you so much for sharin' time/memories!

BOYS

Raul
Marc
Ryan
Jong
Jericson
Rene
Cenen
Mario
Andy
Reodee
Benru
Chyle


GIRLS

Ruby
Jonny
Lark
Ellaine
Wang
Tin
Jie
Kris
Benru's GF

Marc doesn't help me complete the list LOL... So if I forgot other peeps, let me know XD..

PS...

Rene's share is only 50 bucks >:)

No comments: