Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Desktop















Hi peeps!!! ^_^ I'd like to show you my desktop wallpaper, of course, it's Utada Hikaru.

The programs are used can be seen there hahaha, not all though..

Nero, for burning CDs/DVDs
WinAVI, for video converting
ePSXe, for psx emulation
WinKawaks, for arcade emulation, my games? Metal Slug XD
Windows Movie Maker, my old subtitle maker ;) I still love that XD
Windows Media Player, well, it's given XD
Media Player Classic, why the hell it has a shortcut XD
AllokVideo Converter, another great converter for PSP/Mp4 players
Popstation, for psx games to psp :D
nulDC, Marvel vs Capcom 2 ;) OMG! i love that game!
Aegisub, the new subtitle program i'm currently learning and using XD
utorrent, for my download needs XD
Yahoo Messenger, still the best messenger for me
TuneUp Utilities, my new found program, optimizes PC performance ^_^

damn, i don't have a shortcut for Internet Download Manager hahahaha, it's the best download manager ;)

That's all for today ;)

No comments: