Saturday, April 28, 2012

BoA - Sweet Impact [Made in Twenty Tour] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Sweet Impact is BoA's 23rd single.

I'm a big fan of this song. I find the song catchy and danceable *DAMN I WISH I CAN DANCE!*

I haven't seen BoA with so much energy like the one in this performance. The song reminds me of Michael Jackson's moves =)

Check out the video and enjoy!

 
~Fallin' with you baby!~ 
Credits:  
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading  
Kiwi Musume / Meg-chan for the translation  
Lady Rinoa for the raw file 
 
SEARCH:
BoA Sweet Impact mp3
BoA Sweet Impact music video

BoA Sweet Impact PV
BoA Sweet Impact live
BoA Sweet Impact made in twenty tour
BoA Sweet Impact download
BoA Sweet Impact translation
BoA Sweet Impact english subtitle
BoA Sweet Impact lyrics

No comments: