Sunday, April 1, 2012

BoA - Still [Made in Twenty Tour] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Still is the 4th track on BoA's Made in Twenty album.

I've been listening to BoA's discography on shuffle and luckily "Still" got me. I saw Made in Twenty Tour and I'm so happy it is included in the tracklist.

The song is about forgetting someone, but STILL, can't do so... Check out my favorite line below the video. Something I can truly relate... I don't regret loving someone [or telling them how I feel], because once upon a time, that girl kept me inspired and I experienced the amazing feeling of being in love! =) NUCKS!

Jun Yamazaki on guitar!

Enjoy the video!



~If there’s one thing I regret... It’s not that I loved you... no
It’s just that there’ll never be another tomorrow for the two of us~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Kiwi Musume for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file




SEARCH:
BoA Still mp3
BoA Still music video
BoA Still PV
BoA Still live
BoA Still made in twenty tour
BoA Still download
BoA Still translation
BoA Still english subtitle
BoA Still lyrics

No comments: