Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crash Team Racing PSP



First of all, I would like to thank Dr. Gee for sending me this awesome game ^o^

Woot woot!

Finished Crash Team Racing last Monday ^_^
I remember my highschool days when no one can beat me playing this awesome game :)

During those times, I used cheats (yes, that's for 2 players so it's fair). Unlimited masks/max fruits so racing was smooth. Shortcuts as always.

When I played on my PSP I tried not using cheats and yeah, I was able to win races in one go ;) The last boss for 3 tries LOL

I still have relic races (beat the clock) and CTR Challenge (winning races in 1st place and collecting the 3 letters CTR which are sometimes hard to find/get). I don't like collecting the crystals LOL

Let's race!

===============================================================

SEARCH PSN crash team racing ISO eboot PSN CTR download ISO eboot PSN crash team racing patch patched 5.00 m33-6 hotfile mediafire megaupload fileserve

No comments: