Saturday, March 17, 2012

Yuna Ito - Miss You [PV] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Miss You is Yuna Ito's 11th single.

First of all, where is Yuna Ito? I really like her =) I wish she'd be more active. I know I'm bias about this but I prefer her singing ballad. Like every ballad she sings, it's always great, of course, miss you is one!

The song is about missing someone (obviously LOL). The PV setting is on a beach and Yuna reminisces the past. Yuna's tears added more emotion to the song.

Enjoy the video!



~My love, I don't want to ever forget the tenderness I found when I met you...~

Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Meg-chan for the translation
Nakiatala for the raw file




SEARCH:
Yuna Ito Miss You mp3
Yuna Ito Miss You music video
Yuna Ito Miss You PV
Yuna Ito Miss You live
Yuna Ito Miss You heart tour
Yuna Ito Miss You download
Yuna Ito Miss You translation
Yuna Ito Miss You english subtitle
Yuna Ito Miss You lyrics

No comments: