Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Utada Hikaru - For You [Music Station] ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

For You is Utada Hikaru's 6th single coupled with Time Limit.

In my own opinion, the song is about someone who wants to get over with a broken relationship. Urgh, I'm out of words =(

The stage is full of colorful lights and Hikaru looks just the same for the PV of song :)

Anyways, I question myself if Utada Hikaru lip-syncs? The first time I watched this video, I thought it's a lip-sync -_- Or it is just the encoding of the video?

Sorry if there are grammar errors LOL just got home from a nightshift work!

Enjoy!



~On mornings when I don't want to get up, I get up to see your face
On nights when I couldn't sleep, I hummed the song you gave me ~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Meg-chan / Kiwi Musume for the translation
Nakiatala / PabloRiv for the raw file




SEARCH:
Utada Hikaru For You mp3
Utada Hikaru For You music video
Utada Hikaru For You PV
Utada Hikaru For You live
Utada Hikaru For You music station
Utada Hikaru For You download
Utada Hikaru For You translation
Utada Hikaru For You english subtitle
Utada Hikaru For You lyrics

No comments: