Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lionheart!




I remember myself craving for Squall's ultimate weapon LIONHEART back in Dissidia. I got it the "hard way". Upgrade the Revolver, farming Elixirs at Coliseum, Battlegen LVL 100 Squall to get the components (with very low percentage of getting). But it's worth it, I obtained the LIONHEART ^_^

For Dissidia 012, I used a FRIEND CARD which owns a Lionheart :) Fight fight fight and if you're lucky, it'll drop the Lionheart. It dropped me "Punishment" and gave me "Lion's Hope" too (components for Lionheart). I only need 1 Lion's Hope and to my surprise, it dropped the LIONHEART (lucky!!!!!!!!!)

How to use friend cards?

1. Download a friend card

For your friend card needs, here you go:

EUR
http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?7949-Friend-Card-Upload-Thread


NA
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605802-dissidia-012-duodecim-final-fantasy/58599031


2. Connect the PSP with USB. Extract and copy the friend card to Memcard >> PSP >> Savedata

3. Run the game. Choose "Communications Mode" then choose "Communications" then Import Friend Card.

4. That's it! Battle the friend card and start farming!

PS : You might have problems importing friend cards due to CFW compatibilities. Just try and try ;)

=========================================

SEARCH

dissidia 012 friend card import
dissidia 012 EUR friend card download
dissidia 012 NA friend card download
dissidia 012 how to get lionheart
dissidia 012 how to get fenrir
dissidia 012 how to get elixir megalixir dusty elixir
dissidia 012 how to get scarletite

No comments: