Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's Over : Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy


Image source : BLINGEE


After 70hours and 45 minutes, finally, I finished Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy :)

I did not bother getting everyone's Ultimate Weapons... All I care is to get the LIONHEART (Squall's Ultimate Weapon) haha XD. Luckily on my way to the final boss, I was able to get FENRIR (Cloud's Ultimate Weapon)

My main character is Squall (assist : Sephiroth / summon : magic pot) and secondary is Cloud... I usually wait for an opening and make a sure hit XD

What I love about Cloud is his branching brave to HP abilities. Omnislash / Finishing Touch are really deadly moves ;)

My team for beating Feral Chaos: Squall, Cloud, Zidane, Lightning, Yuna.

How to defeat Feral Chaos?

1. Yuna
Jump then use Megaflare (Bahamut) then repeat!
2. Lightning
Jump then use Thunderfall then repeat!
3. Zidane
Find and opening and use branching brave to HP : Meo Twister ... repeat
4. Cloud
Deadly Omnislash / Finishing Touch ;)
5. Squall
Blasting Zone!

Well my fight with Chaos went really easy with the team I used. Dodge Dodge, find an opening, and attack ;)

No comments: