Saturday, October 6, 2012

BoA - Be With You [Music Lovers] ~English Subtitles by Raulsky~

Yow!

Long time no see eh? Kinda busy with life =) work and studies, both full time. I still do fansubs on my free time. I have lots to upload but the internet is a bit crappy so forgive me.

I'd like to share BoA's Be With You performance on Music Lovers.
I felt closer to this song, very emotional.

PS: The confetti =)



 
~Do you remember that promise we made one day? 
One day it will be fulfilled~ 

Credits:  
Raulsky for subtitles / uploading  
rikanen for the translation  
Lady Rinoa for the raw file 
 
SEARCH:
BoA Be With You mp3
BoA Be With You music video
BoA Be With You PV
BoA Be With You live
BoA Be With You music lovers
BoA Be With You download
BoA Be With You translation
BoA Be With You english subtitle
BoA Be With You lyrics

No comments: