Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kana Nishino feat Wise - Tokutemo (PV) ~English Subtitles by Raul-kun~

Tokutemo is Kana Nishino's 5th single and features my favorite rapper, Wise. :)

Happy Valentines Day? LOL I'm late I know ;) I must say I did not have a "happy" Valentines Day ._. Like Utada Hikaru said, "sometimes it just doesn't go on as planned"

ENOUGH!

This is a perfect Valentines Day song in my opinion. :) It talks about being able to be strong even if the love of your life is not around. One thing I noticed though, Wise only has a very short part :( I wish he could've had 2 verses :D
Overall, it's a cute song.


Enjoy!




~Meeting you is like an irreplaceable treasure...
Even if we cant see each other right now I'll always love you~


Credits:
Raul-kun for subtitles / uploading
Makikawaii for the translation
Lady Rinoa for the raw file




SEARCH:
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise mp3
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise music video
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise PV
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise live
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise kanayan tour
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise download
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise translation
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise english subtitle
Kana Nishino tokutemo wise lyrics

No comments: